Brick and mortar also bricks and mortar or bm refers to a physical presence of an organisation or business in a building or other structure the term brick and mortar business is often used to refer to a company that possesses or leases retail shops factory production facilities . Brick and mortar refers to a street side enterprise where employees engage directly with customers in a venue that the company owns or rents. D iscover our ambiance bricks mortar is located in an old market lofts building in the heart of downtown omaha relax and unwind from your busy day in the largest covered outdoor patio in the old market. Bricks and mortar refers to businesses that have physical rather than virtual or online presences in other words stores built of physical material such as bricks and mortar that you can drive to and enter physically to see touch and purchase merc
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.