Jane austens house museum was the hampshire home of jane austen for the last 8 years of her life. Author jane austen who spent most of her life in hampshire has a bicentenary in 2017the year will be full of exhibitions and events jane austen 200. The most striking object in jane austens house museum is the tiny table on which she wrote the little 12 sided walnut table in the dining parlour is barely big enough for a teacup and saucer the substantial village house once an inn at the crossroads of the gosport and winchester roads is
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.