Extra resources for models of calcium signalling example text the ipr channel is a tetrameric combination of four ipr molecules each molecule having a molecular weight of about 260 kda. The spatio temporal behaviour of the intracellular calcium concentration is both physiologically important and theoretically complex and this has led to a large body of joint experimental and theoretical work into the dynamics and physiology of calcium signalling. Additional info for models of calcium signalling example text this extends the ternary complex model to the cubic ternary complex model with the 8 state reaction diagram as shown in fig 2 b. This book discusses the ways in which mathematical computational and modelling methods can be used to help understand the dynamics of intracellular calcium the concentration of free intracellular c
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.