The eighth amendment gives equal right to life to the unborn and terminating a pregnancy is only allowed in extremely rare circumstances where the mothers life is in danger. People across ireland take to the polls on may 25 to vote in a highly anticipated referendum to repeal the eighth amendment first voted into the irish constitution in 1983 the eighth amendment . Campaign to repeal the eighth amendment the campaign to repeal the eighth amendment has its roots in the unsuccessful anti amendment campaign in 1983 there was a campaign to repeal the eight amendment after the x case in . Repeal the 8th amendment campaign is not a grassroots movement but a foreign funded lobby group which is receiving millions of dollars from the united states
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.